Get on the Air

If you would like to “get on the air” you will need an amateur radio license.  There are two ways you can go.  You can take a license class where you will study all the material you need and take the exam.  You can also study on your own and then take the exam at a VE testing session.  Snohomish County Hams Club makes both available to you.

License Classes

Next Class! July 14, 15, & 16 Class Flyer Education Program information The Snohomish County Hams Club is dedicated to making it easy for any person with the interest and desire to obtain their entry level amateur radio operators license to have the...

(Read More)

Teaser Box Error

I was unable to find a page, post or other item with ID/title "VE Testing"

Please check that you typed the shortcode correctly.

  • Search SCHC Trading Post

  • Latest Ads

    • There are currently no Ads to show.